Beautiful Japanese Old Town Takayama Tour
[ 7Hours ]
Exploring the beautifully preserved old town surrounded by mountains in Gifu Prefecture.
Takayama is less than a two-hour drive from Kanazawa. It retains a traditional touch like few other Japanese cities, especially in its beautifully preserved old town. Takayama Jinya served as the local government office headed by the officials dispatched from Edo. Please enjoy a village-like atmosphere of Hida Folk Village that open air museum exhibiting over 30 traditional houses.
Takayama Jinya - Old Town - Hida Folk Village
- The local government office headed by the officials dispatched from Edo Period.
- Old Town
- Beautifully preserved with many buildings and whole streets of houses dating from the Edo Period.
- Hida Folk
- An open air museum exhibiting over 30 traditional houses from the Hida region.
- Hida Folk
Free You can choose a departure time convenient for you.
Please note that the time spent at each spot and itinerary is subject to change depending on the pick-up/drop-off location and traffic conditions.
This itinerary is for reference only, and we will propose a travel plan to fit your time.
Facilities may not be available due to business hours and being closed.
Admissions, Sightseeing fees, Hotels, Tolls, and Parking fees are not included.
Please feel free to ask the driver if you need to change or add anything to your itinerary on the day.
- Popular Kanazawa Must-See Spot Tour
- Kenrokuen Garden - Kanazawa Castle - Nagamachi Samurai District - Higashi Chaya District - Omicho Fish Market - Myoryuji Temple (Ninja Temple) - 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa
- Famous Kanazawa Highlights Tour
- Kenrokuen Garden - Kanazawa Castle - Nagamachi Samurai District - Higashi Chaya District
- Exquisite Natural Beauty and Traditional Crafts of Kaga Tour
- Kutaniyaki Art Museum - Kakusenkei Gorge - Natadera Temple