Exquisite Natural Beauty and Traditional Crafts of Kaga Tour
[ 6Hours ]
Feel the atmosphere that have been continued from ancient times to today.
The Kaga area is located between the Hakusan Mountains and the Sea of Japan. This area known for Kutani porcelain wares. Vivid colored pottery called Kutaniyaki attracts many fans from all over the world. Kakusenkei Gorge with its beautiful water and bridge is must-see attraction. Finally, we will take a walk around Natadera temple which has a tranquil atmosphere.
Kutaniyaki Art Museum - Kakusenkei Gorge - Natadera Temple
- The museum exhibits masterpieces of Kutani ware from 350 years.
- The must-see beautiful gorge in Yamanaka Onsen area.
- A beautiful temple of the Shingon sect of Japanese Buddhism.
Free You can choose a departure time convenient for you.
Please note that the time spent at each spot and itinerary is subject to change depending on the pick-up/drop-off location and traffic conditions.
This itinerary is for reference only, and we will propose a travel plan to fit your time.
Facilities may not be available due to business hours and being closed.
Admissions, Sightseeing fees, Hotels, Tolls, and Parking fees are not included.
Please feel free to ask the driver if you need to change or add anything to your itinerary on the day.
- Popular Kanazawa Must-See Spot Tour
- Kenrokuen Garden - Kanazawa Castle - Nagamachi Samurai District - Higashi Chaya District - Omicho Fish Market - Myoryuji Temple (Ninja Temple) - 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa
- Magnificent View and Culture of the Noto Peninsula Tour
- Chirihama Nagisa Beach Driveway - Wajima Morning Market -Shiroyone Senmaida Terraced Rice Paddies - Wajima Kiriko Art Museum - Wajima Museum of Lacquer Art