Kanazawa Kimono Experience Tour
[ 4Hours ]
Dress-up your chosen stylish kimono and explore the beautiful city of Kanazawa.
If you have ever dreamed of wearing a kimono and walking around the streets of Japan, this is the perfect tour for you. First, We are heading to the photogenic Higashi Chaya district, where you can look great in kimono style. After enjoying the Edo-period cityscape, take a stroll through Kenrokuen, one of the three outstanding gardens in Japan. Let’s create exciting memories with this tour.
Kenrokuen Garden - Kanazawa Castle - Nagamachi Samurai District - Higashi Chaya District
- Higashi Chaya
- Tea district where geisha entertain customers with songs and dances.
- Higashi Chaya
- One of the three most famous beautiful gardens in Japan.
Free You can choose a departure time convenient for you.
Please note that the time spent at each spot and itinerary is subject to change depending on the pick-up/drop-off location and traffic conditions.
This itinerary is for reference only, and we will propose a travel plan to fit your time.
Facilities may not be available due to business hours and being closed.
Admissions, Sightseeing fees, Hotels, Tolls, and Parking fees are not included.
Please feel free to ask the driver if you need to change or add anything to your itinerary on the day.
- Popular Kanazawa Must-See Spot Tour
- Kenrokuen Garden - Kanazawa Castle - Nagamachi Samurai District - Higashi Chaya District - Omicho Fish Market - Myoryuji Temple (Ninja Temple) - 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa
- Exquisite Natural Beauty and Traditional Crafts of Kaga Tour
- Kutaniyaki Art Museum - Kakusenkei Gorge - Natadera Temple