Famous Kanazawa Highlights Tour
[ 3Hours ]
Discovering Kanazawa’s rich history and culture will make your trip more enjoyable and interesting.
Kanazawa retains a wide range of Japanese rich history and culture from beautiful gardens to samurai and geisha district. Kenrokuen Garden is one of the three outstanding gardens in Japan and enjoyable in every season. Nagamachi Samurai District, where you may feel like you slipped back in time. Higashi Chaya District, where geisha performed in traditional teahouses. Please enjoy the historical city with its roots in the age of the samurai.
Kenrokuen Garden - Kanazawa Castle - Nagamachi Samurai District - Higashi Chaya District
- One of the three most famous beautiful gardens in Japan.
- An Edo-period castle restored with respect for historical facts.
- The area preserves a historic atmosphere with its remaining samurai residences.
- Higashi Chaya
- Tea district where geisha entertain customers with songs and dances.
- Higashi Chaya
Free You can choose a departure time convenient for you.
Please note that the time spent at each spot and itinerary is subject to change depending on the pick-up/drop off location and traffic conditions.
Facilities may not be available due to business hours and closed.
Admissions, Sightseeing fees, Hotels, Tolls, and Parking fees are not included.
If you need to change or add anything for your itinerary on the day, please feel free to ask the driver directly.
- Exquisite Natural Beauty and Traditional Crafts of Kaga Tour
- Kutaniyaki Art Museum - Kakusenkei Gorge - Natadera Temple